Learn Twitter Power! Sign Up Now!Twitter Is The Essential Social Media Tool For Journalists. Are You Using It Right?
What is Twitter For Citizen Journalists?
It’s a self paced online course that shows you how to get more out of Twitter than you ever thought possible!
It’s taught by acclaimed investigative reporter Lee Stranahan, who has been a Twitter power user for over 8 years–that’s longer than 99% of all Twitter users. Lee also made Twitter history when he published the first Twitter interview with a sitting member of Congress.
Lee will show you every secret he’s ever used on stories like the Anthony Weiner online scandal and even international stories like ISIS terrorism.
Class Price Will DOUBLE Soon!
This highly detailed course will turbo-boost your contact list, help you get the most out of Twitter and save you years of failed experiments on your own.
The course opens up this week and then the price will double.
Just click the sign up button to see the special price.
Sign Up Now
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn…
- Why Twitter is vital (not optional) for journalism right now.
- Creating a professional account.
- Avoiding the 3 biggest mistakes Twitter users make.
- Building your following (the right way!)
- Staying organized : how to save Tweets before they get deleted.
Gathering News On Twitter
- How being a great curator is the key to Twitter success.
- Beating the networks at breaking news.
- Using Twitter to add massive value to major stories and get noticed.
- Using Twitter’s “Secret Search” Feature.
- Other tools you MUST know about to take full advantage of Twitter.
Twitter In Your Reporting
- Twitter and WordPress: a match made in heaven.
- How and why Twitter can save you big money including legal bills. Really.
- Building The Ultimate Promotional Machine (And run it auto-pilot.)
- Periscope, Instagram, YouTube, Soundcloud & other Twitter power broadcasting tools.
Networking & Career Building
- Why Twitter is the secret weapon to the most powerful networking trick I know.
- How to win friends (and irritate people.)
- Using Twitter to establish a unique personal brand that’s worth its weight in gold.
- Monetizing Twitter.